It is the third day of the April reveals by Newton’s Nook Designs. Were you able to check out the last two days of the reveal? Which one is your favorite so far? You have a chance to win each stamp set during release week so check out the details I have indicated at the end of this blog post. [Just a little important note: I know some of you had difficulties finding the comments section. If you would like to leave a comment to participate in the giveaway, the “comments section” will only be ever visible when a single post on Word Press is being viewed. Please click on this particular blog post and you will be able to leave a comment below. Thank you!]
For the third day, the design team is showcasing the Moo stamp set and coordinating dies. Here’s what it looks like:
Here’s my card:
Here’s how I made my card:
- stamp the images on some Neenah solar white card stock and color the images in with Copic markers. Die cut the images using the coordinating dies. I opted to color the cow with some dark brown Copic markers instead of the typical black to make it stand out.
- cut an A2 size piece of Bristol smooth white and use distress oxide inks to ink up the background.
- use a die from my stash to die-cut the colored background.
- use some small dies to die-cut the trees with some patterned papers.
- adhere this piece on an A2 size card base with liquid and foam adhesive.
- die-cut the clouds silhouette using some clouds die from my stash.
- adhere the clouds on the card.
- adhere the rest of the elements to the card.
Here’s a closer look:
I finished my card design by adding some pink enamel heart to the barn.! Here’s another look:
Would you like to win the “Moo” Stamp Set? This stamp set will be given away to ONE lucky winner!
Here’s how to win:
Comment on the NND blog and Design Team blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective reveal posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday April 11th at 9pm EST to comment — winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, April 12th.
Check out all the awesome Design Team Blogs below to enter: