Hello KS fans! I’m sharing this super simple Halloween card today showcasing the Creepy and Kooky Halloween Paper Pad, along with the Happy Halloween Word Die with Shadow, Creepy Crawly Dies (spider), Peacock Backdrop Die, Dress-Up Quokka Stamp Set, Quokka Halloween Costume Add On Stamp and Mint Green AB Solid Round Confetti Sequins.
Sometimes, you just don’t have the time or energy to die-cut a lot of pieces to create a scene for your card. I am showing you a simple way to create a cute Halloween card without spending too much time, and use up those cute pattern paper without overwhelming the design.
Here’s how I made this project:
- Stamp the image from the Quokka Halloween Costume Add On Stamp on Neenah solar white card stock. Stamp the image again on some masking paper and use precision snips to fussy-cut the masking image.
- Stamp the Dress-Up Quokka Stamp Set onto the masked image. Remove the mask and color the images with alcohol markers.
- Use Brother Scan N Cut machine to die-cut the image or precision snips if you don’t have the machine.
- Die-cut the background panel using the Peacock Backdrop Die and adhere on some A2-size top-folding notecard.
- Die-cut some black circle using the Never-Ending Circle Dies and cut some black strip as well measuring 2 1/4 by 4 1/4. Adhere both pieces on the card.
- Cut some Creepy and Kooky Halloween Paper Pad measuring 2 x 4 1/4 inches and adhere on the black strip.
- Adhere the focal image on the card with liquid glue.
- Die-cut the cute spider using the smallest die from the Creepy Crawly Dies . Add some creepy googly-eyes and adhere on the card for added texture.
- Finish the card design by adhering some Mint Green AB Solid Round Confetti Sequins.
Here’s another look:
I hope you like this super simple Halloween card today and got inspired. Below, you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Where available, I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and inspiration. Thank you for stopping by, and have an amazing day!