Hello my crafty friends! I hope you are all having a wonderful week! I am sharing another simple birthday card with you today, showcasing products from the July Birthday Release by Newton’s Nook Designs.
For this project, I am showcasing the Birthday Oval Stamp Set that coordinates with the (previously released) Oval Frames Die Set, along with the Birthday Party Paper Pad. I love that Newton’s Nook Designs came out with different oval stamp set that coordinates with the Oval Frames Die Set. I wish more companies would do this as it is a great way to save.
Here’s how I made this card:
- stamp the images on some Neenah solar white card stock and color the images in with alcohol markers (or any medium of your choice)
- die-cut the images using the Oval Frames Die Set
- die-cut the background panel using a rectangle die from your collection
- adhere this panel on some A2-size notecard.
- foam-mount the focal image on the card for added dimension.
- stamp the sentiment on some black card stock with Versamark ink and die-cut using the small oval from the Oval Frames Die Set
- adhere the sentiment on the card panel with foam adhesive
- finish the card design by using some white gel pen to add interest to the balloons.
I hope you like this project(s) and got inspired. Below, you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Where available, I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and inspiration. Thank you for stopping by, and have an amazing day!