It is the third day of the March reveals by Newton’s Nook Designs. Were you able to check out the last two days of the reveal? Which one is your favorite so far? You have a chance to win each stamp set during release week so check out the details I have indicated at the end of this blog post. [Just a little important note: I know some of you had difficulties finding the comments section. If you would like to leave a comment to participate in the giveaway, the “comments section” will only be ever visible when a single post on Word Press is being viewed. Please click on this particular blog post and you will be able to leave a comment below. Thank you!]
For the third day, the design team is showcasing the Newton’s Block Party stamp set and the Frames Squared Die set that we revealed yesterday.
Here’s how I made my card:
- die-cut the scallop frame from the Frames Squared die set with some Neenah solar white card stock.
- color the images using Copic markers (or any coloring medium of your choice).
- adhere this colored image onto a purple patterned paper. Cut the excess.
- cut an A2 size card base and cover with patterned paper.
- i used a die from my stash to add the wonky stitch details on both sides.
- adhere the colored image on the card base.
Here’s a closer look:
To finish my card design, I added some Stardust stickles to the cupcake and white dots using my Sakura gel pen! Here’s another look:
Would you like to win the “Newton’s Block Party” Stamp Set? This stamp set will be given away to ONE lucky winner!
Here’s how to win:
Comment on the NND blog and Design Team blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective reveal posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday March 14th at 9pm EST to comment — winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, March 15th.
Check out all the awesome Design Team Blogs below to enter: