It is the second day of the March reveals by Newton’s Nook Designs. I hope you were able to check out yesterday’s reveal. You also have a chance to win each stamp set during release week so check out the details I have indicated at the end of this blog post. [Just a little important note: I know some of you had difficulties finding the comments section. If you would like to leave a comment to participate in the giveaway, the “comments section” will only be ever visible when a single post on Word Press is being viewed. Please click on this particular blog post and you will be able to leave a comment below. Thank you!]
For our projects today, the design team is showcasing the Floral Fringe stamp set and the Frames Squared die set. Here’s what they look like:
Here’s how I made my card:
- die-cut the square scallop from some Neenah solar white card stock using the Frames Squared die set.
- stamp the floral fringe image on this piece and color with Copic markers (or any coloring medium of your choice.
- use the banners die (4th piece from the die set) to die-cut the middle piece of the colored background to create the “ghost” die-cut.
- cut the leaves on white card stock using the Flower Trio die set and adhere this on the colored background.
- adhere the “ghost” die-cut on top of the leaves, making sure you are aligning all the images together to create a seamless look.
- Cut a square card base using the biggest die from the Frames Squared die set and assemble the card.
To finish my design, I added some sparkling clear jewels from Kat Scrappiness. Here’s a closer look:
I love that the Floral Fringe stamp set is so unique and the sentiments that Jen included in the set can be used for any occasion! I also LOVE that the Frames Squared die set have different shapes and can certainly be used in different paper crafting projects. Here’s another look at the card:
Would you like to win the “Floral Fringe Stamp Set? This stamp set will be given away to ONE lucky winner!
Here’s how to win:
Comment on the NND blog and Design Team blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective reveal posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday March 14th at 9pm EST to comment — winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, March 15th.
Check out all the awesome Design Team Blogs below to enter: