It is the second day of the April reveals by Newton’s Nook Designs. I hope you were able to check out yesterday’s reveal. You also have a chance to win each stamp set during release week so check out the details I have indicated at the end of this blog post. [Just a little important note: I know some of you had difficulties finding the comments section. If you would like to leave a comment to participate in the giveaway, the “comments section” will only be ever visible when a single post on Word Press is being viewed. Please click on this particular blog post and you will be able to leave a comment below. Thank you!]
For our projects today, the design team is showcasing the Cluck stamp set and coordinating dies. Here’s what it looks like:
Here’s my card:
How I made it:
- stamp the images on Neenah solar white card stock and color the images in with Copic markers.
- die-cut the images using the coordinating dies.
- die-cut the speech bubbles using the Speech bubble die set and stamp the sentiment on each bubble.
- die-cut the clouds using the Sky borders die set and the Picket Fence with some white card stock.
- cut an A2 size piece of Bristol smooth white card stock and use the Sunscape stencil to ink up the background with some distress oxide inks. I used the Mustard Seed and Fossilized Amber distress oxide inks.
- use the distress sprayer to spray some water on the inked up background and wipe it with some paper towel.
- die-cut the grass three times using the grass border die with some patterned paper.
- adhere the clouds using some foam adhesive.
- assemble the rest of the elements to finish the card design.
To finish my design, I used my Sakura white gel pen to add some lines and dots on the images. Here’s a closer look:
This whole scene just cracks me up. If I have to choose a favorite for this week’s reveal, I think it would be this stamp set!
Would you like to win the “Cluck” Stamp Set? This stamp set will be given away to ONE lucky winner!
Here’s how to win:
Comment on the NND blog and Design Team blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective reveal posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday April 11th at 9pm EST to comment — winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, April 12th.
Check out all the awesome Design Team Blogs below to enter: