It is the second day of the February reveals by Newton’s Nook Designs. I hope you were able to check out yesterday’s reveal. You also have a chance to win each stamp set during release week so check out the details I have indicated at the end of this blog post. [Just a little important note: I know some of you had difficulties finding the comments section. If you would like to leave a comment to participate in the giveaway, the “comments section” will only be ever visible when a single post on Word Press is being viewed. Please click on this particular blog post and you will be able to leave a comment below. Thank you!]
For our projects today, the design team is showcasing the Woodland Spring stamp set and coordinating dies as well as the Bokeh Stencil set. I also used the Land Border and Forest Scene Builder Dies. Here’s what it looks like:
Here’s how I made my card:
- stamp the image on some smooth white card stock and color them in with Copic markers (or any coloring medium of your choice).
- Die-cut the images using the coordinating dies.
- use the bokeh stencil set and ink up the background using mini ink blending tools and distress oxide inks.
- use a stitched tag corner rectangle die to die-cut the middle piece. Die-cut another white card stock for the center piece, and ink it up using the handmade clouds stencil.
- die-cut a frame using the stitched tag corner rectangle frames die.
- use the forest scene builder dies to die-cut the trees.
- use the land border die to die-cut the hills.
- assemble the card.
The Bokeh stencil set makes a perfect background to this sweet image. The stencil is definitely a must-have. The images on the Woodland Spring stamp set are too cute as well. I also added some sparkling clear jewels to finish the design. Here’s a closer look:
Who is ready for spring? I know some of you are still covered in snow and are waiting for warmer weather. I can’t even imagine what you guys are going through.
Would you like to win the “Woodland Spring” Stamp Set? This stamp set will be given away to ONE lucky winner!
Comment on the NND blog and Design Team blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective reveal posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday February 14th at 9pm EST to comment — winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, February 15th.
Check out all the awesome Design Team Blogs below to enter: