It is the second day of the May reveals by Newton’s Nook Designs. I hope you were able to check out yesterday’s reveal. You also have a chance to win each stamp set during release week so check out the details I have indicated at the end of this blog post. [Just a little important note: I know some of you had difficulties finding the comments section. If you would like to leave a comment to participate in the giveaway, the “comments section” will only be ever visible when a single post on Word Press is being viewed. Please click on this particular blog post and you will be able to leave a comment below. Thank you!]
For our projects today, the design team is showcasing the Dainty Daises stamp set and coordinating dies.
Here’s my card:
How I made it:
- stamp the images on Neenah solar white card stock and color the images in with alcohol markers.
- die-cut the images using the coordinating dies.
- on a piece of Neenah solar white card stock, use the Tree Rings stencil and some distress oxide inks to ink up the background.
- without removing the stencil, use some Moonstone Glimmer paste to add some glitter and dimension to the background. Set it aside to dry for at least 30 minutes.
- adhere the Dainty Daisies images on the card with some liquid adhesive and foam adhesive.
- stamp the sentiment on the card.
- finish the design by adding sparkling clear jewels.
Here’s a closer look:
I love the simplicity of this card design. I think this stamp set is a must-have for sure because you can use this set for any occasion.
Would you like to win the “Dainty Daisies” Stamp Set? This stamp set will be given away to ONE lucky winner!
Here’s how to win:
Comment on the NND blog and Design Team blogs (see list below)! The winner will be chosen at random from the collective reveal posts. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday, May 16th at 9pm EST to comment — winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, May 17th.
Check out all the awesome Design Team Blogs below to enter: