Hello Newton’s Nook Designs fans! I am back today to share with you a fun spring card, showcasing one of my favorite stamp set from the February release called Woodland Spring.
Here’s how I made my card:
- stamp images on some smooth white card stock
- color images with any coloring medium of your choice. I used Copic markers for mine because I love the vibrant colors.
- die-cut the colored images with the coordinating dies.
- use the handmade stencil made from the sky borders die set to create the background, using Antique Linen and Worn Lipstick distress oxide inks.
- die-cut the small polaroids.
- adhere the polaroids on the inked background with foam adhesive
- add the critters (and flowers) inside each polaroid and adhere using liquid adhesive.
- stamp the sentiment to finish the design.
Here’s my card:
This card is really simple, but I love how it turned out. The pastel-colored sky is so subtle yet it created this dreamy look for my critters to stand out. Here’s a little close-up:
I hope you like my card today. Please visit Newton’s Nook Designs to purchase the stamp set and dies that I used today. I have also listed and linked it below. Have a nice day and happy crafting!