Hello my crafty friends! I know by the time my post goes live, Valentine’s Day would have already passed. However, I’ve made this card for a girlfriend who needs a little cheering. For my card today, I am showcasing the Supercalifragistic stamp set with the Garden Fri-Dies.
Heres how I made the card:
- Ink up a Bristol smooth white card stock using Squeezed Lemonade and Worn Lipstick distress oxide inks.
- Spray water all over the inked up background with the distress sprayer. Use paper towel to dab it dry.
- Use hearts stencil to add more texture to the background with the same distress oxide inks for a seamless look.
- Stamp the sentiment using the Supercalifragilistic stamp set. (I LOVE THIS STAMP SET!)
- Die cut the window using a die from my (or you can use sticker if you don’t have this die) and add the “ice cubes” and sequin mixes in the pouch.
- Adhere the other die-cut elements to the colored background.
- To finish the design, die cut the “LIME” on green card stock using the Garden Fri-Dies and adhered on top of the margarita glass using liquid glue.
I think adding the “lime” on the margarita glass using the Garden Fri-Dies just added a cute touch to the whole card design. Here’s a closer look:
I don’t know about you but looking at this card makes me want to go out with my girlfriends and guzzle down some margaritas on the rocks, don’t you? The Supercalifragilistic stamp set is a must-have for any stamper! Here’s another look:
I hope you like my card today. Please don’t forget to use the coupon code “MARIASENTME” for 15% off your order at the shop. Have an amazing day!