Hello The Rabbit Hole Designs fans! Before I start with my post, I just want to let you all know that TRHD is having a St. Patrick’s day special (see details below). Take advantage and order your favorites now!
For my project today, I am showcasing the beautiful Sofishticated 6×8 stamp set. Here’s what it looks like:
Here’s my card:
HERE’S HOW I MADE IT:
- Stamp the images on smooth white card stock and color the images in with Copic markers (or any coloring medium of your choice).
- Die-cut the image with an electronic die-cutting machine or fussy cut with scissors. I used my Brother Scan N Cut 2.
- Use some 110 lb card stock to die-cut using the Coral Collage die and the Under the Sea Collage die.
- Color with copic markers.
- Use the Under the Sea Collage die again to die-cut fun foam. Adhere this piece on top of the “colored” Coral Collage to give them dimension.
- Adhere the colored images on the foreground.
- Use Peacock Feathers distress oxide ink to stamp the sentiment “All you need is a little vitamin sea” with your MISTI stamping tool.
Here’s a closer look:
I finished my design by adding some sparkling clear jewels to make them look like bubbles. Here’s another look:
I hope you like my sea-themed card today. The supplies I used are listed and linked below. For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places. Have an amazing day and happy crafting!