Hello The Rabbit Hole Designs fans! I am back today to share another clean and simple card (“CAS”), showcasing the ever-classy, Sofishticated stamp set by the Rabbit Hole Designs. Here’s what it looks like:
Here’s is my card:
- stamp the crab image on some Neenah classic crest solar white card stock and color him in with alcohol markers (or any medium of your choice).
- use some painter’s tape to mask the spaces between the crab.
- use the waves stencil with the make-up brush to color in some waves (avoiding the crab image if at all possible). The ink that I used here is so light that I didn’t really have to mask the image itself.
- die-cut the “sorry” sentiment using a die from my stash. Adhere this piece with some liquid adhesive
- stamp the sentiment “I was so crabby” using Versafine Onyx black in and the card is all finished. Simple and classy!
Here’s a closer look:
I have been really loving some clean and simple designs lately! I hope you do as well. I know a lot of my subscribers are beginners and this is one simple card you can mask-produce. I hope you like my project today. The supplies I used are listed and linked below. Have a nice day and happy crafting!
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.