Hello and welcome to the release hop. We are so excited for you to join us as we present to you our May release. The whole design team will be sharing projects featuring the Caffeinated Rabbit and the Perfectly Blended stamp sets.. We also have a GIVEAWAY so please be sure to scroll at the end of this blog post to find out how you can WIN. Don’t forget to visit the participating blogs (links are indicated below) and leave us some crafty love.
Here’s is my first card:
- stamp the rabbit image on some Neenah classic crest solar white card stock and color the image in with alcohol markers (or any medium of your choice).
- die-cut the image using Brother Scan N Cut 2
- ink up a Bristol smooth white card stock panel with antique linen distress oxide ink.
- spray the colored panel with some water using the distress sprayer and dab it dry with paper towel.
- draw up some clouds and color the clouds with some light-blue copic markers.
- stamp the hill with some green ink.
- adhere the rabbit onto the card with some liquid glue.
- finish the design by using white gel pen.
Here’s a closer look:
I just love the “cartoony” look on this card and the expression on the rabbit’s face is priceless!
Here’s another card that I made using the stamp set:
I really like the sentiment that I used on this card using the Perfectly Blended stamp set. If you are a coffee-lover, you need to get both stamp sets. They will work well together or the Perfectly Blended stamp can be used on different coffee-themed cards.
Maria Russell – (you are here)
Martha Lucia Gomez –
Lisa Golzbein –
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.