Hello and welcome to the release hop. We are so excited for you to join us as we present to you our May release. The whole design team will be sharing projects featuring the Caffeinated Dino stamp set with the new Sassy Sentiments stamp set. We also have a GIVEAWAY so please be sure to scroll at the end of this blog post to find out how you can WIN. Don’t forget to visit the participating blogs (links are indicated below) and leave us some crafty love.
Here’s what the stamp set look like:
Here’s is my first card:
- stamp the Caffeinated Dino image on some Neenah classic crest solar white card stock and color him in with alcohol markers (or any medium of your choice).
- die-cut the image using Brother Scan N Cut 2 machine.
- die-cut an A2 size Neenah solar white card stock using the cross stitch die.
- use a stamp set to stamp the floor image.
- use the coffee molecule stamp from the Caffeinated Dino stamp set and stamp it with Memento desert storm ink.
- stamp the bubbles from the Sofishticated stamp using the same ink and color with alcohol markers.
- adhere the dinosaur image onto the foreground to finish the design.
Here’s a closer look:
For my second project, I only used the new Sassy Sentiments stamp set with some dies from my stash.
- start with an A2 size panel of Bristol smooth white card stock.
- use rainbow-colored distress oxide inks with the mini ink blending tools to color the background.
- use distress sprayer to spray water on the background and pick it up with some paper towel.
- use a hearts stencil and the moonstone glimmer past to add from dimension to the colored background. Let it dry for about half an hour.
- adhere this background on an A2 size card base.
- die-cut the banner strip using a banner strip die and stamp the sentiment.
- adhere the banner strips with foam tape on the card.
- die-cut the “Friend” sentiment on some black card stock (3 times) and adhered them together. Add this piece to the card.
Here’s a little close-up:
I just absolutely ADORE this stamp set! So many cute sentiments to choose from for your everyday cards.
Just to let you know, there will be free shipping on orders of $25.00 or more before taxes and shipping (US Orders Only). No code necessary, exclusions apply. Free Shipping ends May 10, 2019.
Here’s the order of the hop:
The Rabbit Hole Designs Blog
Maria Russell – (you are here)
Martha Lucia Gomez
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.
26 thoughts on “The Rabbit Hole Designs May Release – Day 2 – Sassy Sentiments”
These are INCREDIBLE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your rainbow background! Just wow!
Hello dear, how are you doing?
Awesome!! Your first card is perfect! Great sentiment! Love the background on your second card… so beautiful!!
Amazing cards. Love your style, color palette and sentiments. You nailed it!! Thanks for sharing your talents.
I love these cards and the sentiments are in my card right now!
I’m giggling out loud at your cards! The dino is my fave but that beautiful card with the unsuspecting HILARIOUS sentiment wins the day!
I love the caffeinated critters. That dinosaur is darling. I love your coloring on him.
I really like how you added the spots to the dinosaur. Your guy looks so great. I also really like your background. You are always so creative.
I know some co-workers I could give these cards to! LOL They’re awesome.
Love that dinosaur card! 🙂
i love how your friend card is so beautiful and sweet looking with a dark humor sentiment. HA! love your dino card. so great!!
Love the fun sentiments and cute dino! Great cards!
Your dinosaur with an overbite is too funny. Great job coloring him to look mottled.
Such fun cards!
I love all your bright colors-thank you for the inspiration!
those sentiments are too cute! duct tape! haha! great embossing and colors too
Love your cards!
I like the details on the dino card. Love it!
Maria I am totally scraplifting this set of cards.. I love the added dimension of glimmer paste over the blended background.. and GENIUS use of the bubbles from sofishticated to add just another fun element to your card
What fab cards! Love those sentiments!
Awww!!! Gorgeous cards!!! Love them!!!
Oooh the ombre on the friends card is so beautiful
Such great cards
Hahahaha! The friend sentiment kills me! Great job on both cards!
Hey grumpy dino (who is still cute)! and love your embossed background with the sentiment!