Hello and welcome to the release hop. We are so excited for you to join us as we present to you our May release. The whole design team will be sharing projects featuring the Caffeinated Fox but since I didn’t get mine in the mail in time for the release, I will be using the Sassy Sentiments, the Perfectly Blended stamp set with the Caffeinated Rabbit.
We also have a GIVEAWAY so please be sure to scroll at the end of this blog post to find out how you can WIN. Don’t forget to visit the participating blogs (links are indicated below) and leave us some crafty love.
Here’s is my first card:
- start with an A2 size panel of Bristol smooth white card stock.
- use rainbow-colored distress oxide inks and color the background using the mini ink blending tools.
- use distress sprayer to spray some water on the colored background and pick it up with some paper towel to dry.
- attach this colored background on an A2 size card base.
- die-cut the sentiment strips using the banner dies on some white card stock.
- stamp the sentiment using your MISTI stamping tool for some precision, on the banner strips. I chose sentiments from the the Perfectly blended stamp set.
- adhere the pieces on the colored background with some foam adhesive.
- finish the design by adding some sparkling clear jewels from Kat Scrappiness.
Here’s a closer look:
For my second project, I wanted to use the Caffeinated Rabbit again and create another clean and simple card. Isn’t she cute?
- start by stamping the image on some Neenah solar white card stock and color the image in with some alcohol markers.
- die-cut the image using Brother Scan N Cut 2 machine.
- on another piece of Bristol smooth white card stock, use a painter’s tape to mask the card.
- use the stars stencil to add color on the background I used Mustard Seed distress oxide ink.
- use a wonky border die to create the stitches on the background.
- use moonstone glimmer paste to add some glitter on the stenciled background. Let it dry for about half an hour.
- adhere the rabbit.
- use a banner strip to die-cut a piece and stamp the sentiment from the Sassy sentiment stamp set.
- adhere this piece on the foreground.
Here’s a closer look:
I hope you like my cards today. There will be free shipping on orders of $25.00 or more before taxes and shipping (US Orders Only). No code necessary, exclusions apply. Free Shipping ends May 10, 2019.
To celebrate day 3 of the release The Rabbit Hole Designs is giving away the stamp set Caffeinated Fox to One lucky winner. Winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on participating blogs, so make sure to visit each stop and leave a comment. Leave comments by 11:59 pm PST MAY 2, 2019 on all participating blogs. Winner will be announced on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog May 3, 2019.
Here’s the order of the hop:
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.