Good morning my crafty peeps! I am so excited to share with you today’s post. I am so pleased and honored to announce that I have joined the The Rabbit Hole Designs design team. Yay! Here’s the photo of the announcement the other day!
The Rabbit Hole Designs is a new stamp company. They have recently launched a couple of stamp sets and I ordered a few of them because I fell in love with the design. For my card below, I am showcasing the Caffeinated Cat 3×4 stamp set. When I saw this stamp, I knew I just had to have it. Honestly, what is not to love? I adore cats, I love coffee and I love being a mom! Okay to be honest I used to feel like this cat when my kids were little, haha! and I had a full-time job too! I don’t even know how I survived those days; I guess I had lots and lots of coffee!
Here’s how I made the card
- Stamp the image on Neenah solar white card stock (or any card stock you have in stock) with alcohol friendly ink.
- Color the image with alcohol markers (or any coloring medium of your choice).
- Either fussy-cut or die-cut the image using an electronic die-cutting machine. For mine, I used my Scan N Cut 2.
- Die-cut a piece of Neenah solar white card stock using the wood/floors dies and ink it up with gathered twigs distress oxide ink to make it look like wooden panels.
- Cut another piece of white card stock and use embossing folder to create the “wallpaper”.
- Adhere the floor, the moulding and the “wallpaper” on an A2 size card base. Cut the excess.
- Die-cut the little decorative frame and little bows on some colored card stock and stamp the sentiment and image on both. Adhere the frames with liquid glue.
- Adhere the Caffeinated Cat image (ahem, star of the show!) in the middle of the card with foam adhesive to give it dimension.
- Add the heart embellishment on the coffee cup.
- Add Sparkling clear jewels and bow on the decorative frame to finish the design.
Everything about this cat just makes me giggle! The tired look on her face, the bunny slippers and the robe! I think we can all relate. Here’s a closer look:
That cat wallpaper just added more cuteness to the whole design, don’t you agree? The mom cat looked tired but her house is spotless!
What do you think of my card? Does it make you want to have a cup of coffee? I hope you like my project today. The supplies I used are listed and linked below. Note: if you are looking to purchase the Cat Embossing folder, they will be available at Kat Scrappiness next week (she is restocking them).
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.
The Rabbit Hole Designs
The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram
The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page
The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest
The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope I have given you some inspiration to create something beautiful. Have a wonderful day, and happy crafting!