Hello my crafty peeps! I am sharing yet another one-layer card with you today showcasing my new favorite alcohol markers, the Spectrum Noir TriBlend markers. TriBlend marker has a unique 3-in-1 design. It makes it easier to carry around while you’re on the go! It houses three ink chambers, each delivering separate color through a fine bullet nib. Inside every TriBlend marker there’s a perfect gradation of three colors, numbered from light to dark, resulting in smooth, controllable blend.
How I made the card:
- stamp the image on smooth white card stock.
- color the images in with the TriBlend Markers. I used the Ice Blue, Coral, Orange, Light Yellow and Ice Grey Blends.
- use green ink to stamp and color the grass. use the blending brush to add more colors to the grass.
- use the clouds stencil, blending brush and some light blue ink to add some “clouds”. Since the color of the monster is already blue, I didn’t really have to mask the image. However, I carefully tilted the clouds stencil to avoid smudging the image.
- Once the coloring is done, I added this colored piece to an A2 size card base.
- To finish my design, I stamped the sentiment using some black ink. I also used my white gel pen to add a little shine to the coffee cup.
Here’s a closer look:
I hope you like my card today. The supplies I used are listed and linked below. Have an amazing and wonderful day! Happy coloring!