Hello The Rabbit Hole Designs fans! For the past few months, I have been making a lot of very-detailed handmade cards with scenes up the wazoo and I figured sometimes I just need a break from that and create some clean and simple (CAS) cards. After all, less is more, right?!
For today’s project, I am showcasing the We are Family stamp set.
Here’s my card:
Here’s how I made the card:
- Stamp the kite image on smooth white card stock and color the images in with Copic markers (or any medium of your choice).
- Die-cut the image with an electronic die-cutting machine or fussy cut with scissors. I used my Brother Scan N Cut 2.
- Cut an A2 size piece of smooth white card stock and use the Kites Embossing folder to dry-emboss the background.
- Die-cut the “Hang In There” sentiment on some black card stock. Die-cut the same on some fun foam and adhere this piece on the black card stock.
- Adhere the sentiment on the embossed background.
- Adhere the kite with some liquid adhesive.
- Finish the design by using Sakura white gel pen to add some lines and dot to the kite.
Here’s a closer look:
This card is super simple, but I really love how it turned out. I hope you like my card and got inspired. The supplies I used are listed and linked below. Have an amazing day and happy crafting!
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.