Hello The Rabbit Hole Designs fans! I am so looking forward to seeing my children next sometime soon and this inspired me to create a card, showcasing the We are Family stamp set.
- Stamp the images on smooth white card stock and color the images in with Copic markers (or any coloring medium of your choice).
- Die-cut the image with an electronic die-cutting machine or fussy cut with scissors. I used my Brother Scan N Cut 2.
- Cut an A2 size piece of Bristol smooth white card stock and use the Drifts and Hills stencil to create the grassy hills with Mowed Lawn distress oxide ink.
- Use the Winter Wonder background stencil to create the mountain with Pumice stone distress oxide ink. Cover this with painter’s tape to mask the background.
- Use the Ray of Light stencil to add the sunrays with Fossilized Amber and Spiced Marmalade distress oxide inks.
- Here’s what it looks like when the background is completely finished:
- Use the distress sprayer to spritz some water on the colored background and dab it dry with some paper towel.
- Adhere the colored background on an A2 size side-fold card base.
- Adhere the colored images on the card with Nuvo liquid adhesive and some foam adhesive.
- Die-cut the sentiment using the Best Day Ever fri-dies and adhere to the foreground with liquid glue.
Here’s a little close-up:
I absolutely ADORE this stamp set.
I hope you like my card today. The supplies I used are listed and linked below. I hope you all have a great day and Happy crafting!
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.