It is the last day of the March release by CAS-ual Fridays stamps and today, we are showcasing the Tin Roof Cover die. The good news is you don’t have to wait! The March release is now available at the shop.
For my card below, I am showcasing the Tin Roof Cover die with the Somebunny stamp set and the Bunny Fri-Dies.
- I stamped my image on some Neenah solar white card stock and use the die to die-cut the image.
- I used crystal glaze to add some shine to the balloon. I set this aside to dry.
- I used the Tin Roof Cover die to die-cut two pieces with some white card stock. I adhered them together with liquid glue. I adhered this piece on some A2-size side-fold card base.
- I used another die from my stash to die-cut a white frame and adhered this on my card with some foam adhesive.
- I adhered my little bunny with some foam adhesive.
- I stamped my sentiment on some black card stock with some versafine ink and heat-embossed this with some white embossing powder and my heating tool.
- I finished my design my adhering the sentiment on my card and used some white Nuvo crystal drops.
Here’s a little close-up:
I think the Somebunny stamp set is one of my all-time favorite sets from CAS-ual Fridays. I use this stamp set all the time. Here’s another look:
How about some prizes??
Comment on each of our release posts this week telling us what you like about the new product that day.
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on Pinterest
Sign up for our Newsletter on the blog sidebar.
At the end of the week, Michele will choose 2 winners using random.org – one lucky duck will win a Huggable Critters set and the other lucky duck will win all 5 of our new stencils!
I hope you like my project today. The new items are now available for purchase at the shop. Please don’t forget to use my coupon code “MARIASENTME” for 15% off your order. I hope you have an amazing weekend, and happy crafting!
4 thoughts on “Cas-ual Fridays Stamps March Release – Day 7 – Tin Roof Cover Die”
That tin roof fie is super cute.
The shiny balloon is such a cute idea!!!!!!! It adds so much to the look. The background is wonderful, too. VERY CUTE CARD
The bunny is so cute. I like how the sentiment goes with him. And this is great near Easter.
This is too cute!