It is day 6 of the March release by CAS-ual Fridays stamps and today, we are showcasing the Just Breathe Fri-dies. The good news is you don’t have to wait! The March release is now available at the shop.
For my card below, I used the Just Breathe Fri-Dies with the Curtis stencil.
- I inked up some Bristol smooth white card stock with Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet distress oxide inks.
- I used the Curtis stencil with the same ink colors to create a subtle pattern on my card.
- I used a border die from my stash to die-cut two pieces of some white card stock.
- I adhered these pieces on my colored background with foam adhesive.
- I die-cut the “Just Breathe” words die (three times) using the Just Breathe Fri-dies.
- I adhered my sentiment in the middle of my card.
- I added some white jewels to finish my design.
Here’s a little close-up:
I think this Just Breath Fri-dies is a must-have for any paper crafter! It also cut’s like butter! I love that it is perfect to use for any “encouragement-themed” card.
How about some prizes??
Comment on each of our release posts this week telling us what you like about the new product that day.
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on Pinterest
Sign up for our Newsletter on the blog sidebar.
At the end of the week, Michele will choose 2 winners using random.org – one lucky duck will win a Huggable Critters set and the other lucky duck will win all 5 of our new stencils!
I hope you like my project today. The new items are now available for purchase at the shop. Please don’t forget to use my coupon code “MARIASENTME” for 15% off your order. I hope you have an amazing weekend, and happy crafting!
5 thoughts on “Cas-ual Fridays Stamps March Release – Day 6 – Just Breathe”
The pink fading to purple looks wonderful. NIce idea.
Another gorgeous inked background!!!
The background looks great with the design and bright colors. Great job.
Wonderful design and showcasing the sentiment perfectly!
Great card and colors. The stencil is great also.