It is day 6 of the March release by CAS-ual Fridays stamps and today, we are showcasing the Just Breathe Fri-dies. The good news is you don’t have to wait! The March release is now available at the shop.
- I inked up some Bristol smooth white card stock with Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet distress oxide inks.
- I used the Curtis stencil with the same ink colors to create a subtle pattern on my card.
- I used a border die from my stash to die-cut two pieces of some white card stock.
- I adhered these pieces on my colored background with foam adhesive.
- I die-cut the “Just Breathe” words die (three times) using the Just Breathe Fri-dies.
- I adhered my sentiment in the middle of my card.
- I added some white jewels to finish my design.
Here’s a little close-up:
I think this Just Breath Fri-dies is a must-have for any paper crafter! It also cut’s like butter! I love that it is perfect to use for any “encouragement-themed” card.
I hope you like my project today. The new items are now available for purchase at the shop. Please don’t forget to use my coupon code “MARIASENTME” for 15% off your order. I hope you have an amazing weekend, and happy crafting!