Hello CAS-ual Fridays fans! I was recently asked by a neighbor (she just became a grandma) to create a Welcome Baby Boy card and of course, I immediately thought of the Some Bunny stamp set. Here’s what it looks like:
- Stamp the images on smooth white card stock and color them in with Copic markers or any coloring medium of your choice.
- I fussy-cut the image using my precision cut scissors.
- On a piece of Bristol smooth white card stock, I inked up my background using some clouds stencil die with some dye inks, using the life-changing brushes.
- I used a clouds border die with my embossing mat to create the clouds impression on my background.
- I die-cut another piece of white card stock and adhered this piece on my colored background with some foam adhesive.
- I inked up some white card stock and die-cut the words “Love you to the moon and back” using a die from my stash.
- I used fun foam and liquid glue to adhere the sentiment strip on my card.
- I adhered the stamped images onto my card.
To finish my design, I added some stardust stickles to the moon and stars. Here’s a closer look:
I thinks this stamp set is a must-have for any stampers. You can use this set to create so many cards for any occasion.
I hope you like my card and got inspired to create something beautiful today! Please don’t forget to use my coupon code “MARIASENTME” for 15% off your order. I hope you have an amazing weekend, and happy crafting!
One thought on “Love You to the Moon & Back – Welcome Baby Card with Cas-ual Fridays”
Oh my, how much sweet is this card? Love so much how you realized the clouds, the super cute bunny and the lovely frame!