Hello The Rabbit Hole Designs fans! Maria here on the blog with you. April is almost here and do you know what is happening tomorrow down at the rabbit hole? Tomorrow is the start of our April release and you will be seeing some AWESOME stamp sets and projects made by the entire design team. Oh yeah, be prepared to ooohhh and aaaahhhh! You definitely need to stay tuned!
For my project today, I am showcasing the adorable Caffeinated Dino 3×4 stamp set. Here’s what it looks like:
Here’s my card:
- Stamp the images on smooth white card stock and color the images in with Copic markers (or any coloring medium of your choice).
- Die-cut the image with an electronic die-cutting machine or fussy cut with scissors. I used my Brother Scan N Cut 2.
- Cut an A2 size piece of Bristol smooth white card stock and use the geometric stencil to ink up the background. I used Worn Lipstick and Antique Linen distress oxide inks.
- Use the distress sprayer to spritz some water on the colored background and dab it dry with some paper towel.
- Adhere the colored background on an A2 size side-fold card base.
- Adhere the images on the card with either Nuvo liquid adhesive and foam adhesive.
- Stamp the sentiment using Versafine Onyx black ink.
Here’s a closer look:
I finished my design by using my Sakura white gel pen to add some dot details to my Dino and the coffee cup. Here’s another look:
I hope you like my coffee-themed project today. Have an amazing day and happy crafting!
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.