This week Newton’s Nook Designs is getting ready for Halloween with a fun Inspiration week! All week the NND Design Team will be sharing inspiration using some of their favorite Halloween products to get you in the mood for tricks and treats! Check out what I created today and don’t forget to check the NND Blog each day this week.
Here’s how I made my project:
- use the Fancy Edges Tag Die Set and die-cut the tag three times on some white, yellow and orange card stock. adhere them together with liquid glue.
- die-cut the tag hole reinforcement on some black card stock and adhere to the tag.
- stamp the image on some x-press it card stock and color the images in with alcohol markers.
- use coordinating die to die-cut the image and adhere on the tag.
- use black ribbon and some halloween-themed twine to finish the tag assemble.
- die-cut the word Trick or Treat using the Halloween Trio Die Set on some purple card stock and adhere on the tag with liquid glue.
- finish the tag by stamping the sentiment with some black dye ink.
- adhere the tag on the treat box with double-sided adhesive.
Don’t forget to visit the Halloween Products Category at Newton’s Nook Designs and get your favorites for creating cute and spooky Halloween crafts! Check out all the design team’s inspiration this week on the Newton’s Nook’s Blog.