Welcome to the C.C Designs September Release Social Media Hop! Hop along for your chance to WIN 1 of 2 $15 G.C to the store! This month we have tricks and treats. We have three darling Halloween sets and two sweet treat critter sets. Hop along for your chance to WIN one of two $15 G.C to the store! We will pull one from Instagram and one from the blog comments. The Design Team has been giving you previews all week and now we are sharing our Tricks and Treats to inspire you to shop and create with C.C Designs!.
For my project today, I am showcasing the adorable Roberto Rascal’s Ghosts Stamp Set and coordinating dies.
Here’s how I made the card:
- stamp the images on some X-press It card stock and color the images in with alcohol markers
- use coordinating dies to cut them out.
- ink-blend an A2-size panel of Strathmore Bristol smooth white card stock with distress oxide inks and clouds stencil.
- adhere this panel on some A2-size top folding notecard.
- die-cut the background panel using a halloween die from your collection and adhere on the ink-blended panel with liquid adhesive and foam adhesive for added dimension.
- use a die from your stash to add the tombstone and bats for a spooky effect. I ink-blended the tombstone with some white pigment ink for added texture.
- stamp the sentiment on the card with some black ink.
- finish the card design by using some white gel pen to draw some dots to the sky for added interest.
Here is the full line up:
Maria Russell (that’s me!)
- Subscribe to the Design Team Blogs, Instagram, & YouTube Channels
- Leave a comment here on the blog and on Instagram
- Tag your friends.
Entries will be accepted until Wednesday, September 14th. Winners will be announced on the C.C Designs Blog and FB Page on Friday September 16th.
3 thoughts on “CC Designs September Release Blog Hop + Giveaway”
Sooo cute. Love the product line.
Great release do fun love fall
Great color combo for your scene! I love the fun ghost!