Hello my crafty peeps! I hope you are having a wonderful day so far. I am back today sharing this Easter card, showcasing the new Easter Bounty stamp set by The Rabbit Hole Designs. Here’s what it looks like:
Here’s my card:
- Stamp the images on smooth white card stock and color the images in with Copic markers (or any coloring medium of your choice).
- Die-cut the image with an electronic die-cutting machine or fussy cut with scissors. I used my Brother Scan N Cut 2.
- Use the storybook die and die-cut a piece using 110 lb. card stock. Keep the negative pieces to ink up with distress oxide (see photo below).
- Use a grassy border die to die-cut the inked pieces.
- Adhere the storybook die on the colored background with foam adhesive to give it some dimension.
- Die-cut the tree using the tree die.
- Start building your scene by adhering the colored images and die-cuts onto the card
- Use stamping tool to stamp the sentiment.
Here’s a little close-up of the card:
I used my white gel pen to add some details to the carrots, the bunny’s cheeks and on the Easter eggs. I absolutely adore this stamp set! Here’s another look:
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.
I hope you like my Easter card today. The supplies I used are listed and linked below. Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!
One thought on “Happy Easter Card with The Rabbit Hole Designs”
Adorable!!! Your cards always make me smile 🙂 They are so happy and cute and this one isn’t an exception! Love the sweet bunny couple