Today we are going to go “down under” to explore the beauty of Australia, through JessicaLynnOriginal’s new stamp set called Down Under-Australia Zoo. The images on this set are just beautiful! If I were not swamped with design team projects and an upcoming travel in a few days, I would have made more samples for you. However, I was able to make three:
This Koala Bear is just adorable!
I love the sentiment that I used for the card below and paired it with a Brentwood digital stamp and my favorite Magnolia Doohickey Die called “Lovely Umbrella”.
The last card below is my favorite. I am currently addicted to layering white on white card stock. It is very clean and simple. I also added some vellum leaves and sparkling clear sequins to finish off the design. What do you all think?
As always, Jessica is giving away this stamp set to one (1) lucky winner. Please go to Jessica’s blog for more details: https://jessicalynnoriginal.net. This stamp set also is now available for purchase at http://www.jessicalynnoriginal.com/jessicalynnoriginal-down-under-australia-zoo-rubber-stamp-set-featuring-kangaroo-koala-and-a-kiwi/.
Be sure to check out the other designer’s blog and leave them some love. Here are the links:
- Jessica Lynn Mould – Blog: http://www.jessicalynnoriginal.net
- Lisa Reynolds Bzibziak – Blog: http://bzscrapper66.blogspot.com/
- Sharon Rogers – Blog: http://sharonshowcase.blogspot.com/
- Jeanette Cloyd – http://creativeplayischeaperthantherapy.blogspot.com/
- Maria Russell – https://www.mariarusselldesigns.com/ (YOU ARE HERE)
- Andrea Dover-Whisman – http://savvyhandmadecards.blogspot.com/
- Erica A – http://www.instagram.com/erica_cacacraft
- Angeline Choo – http://scrappyscrappy.blogspot.com/
Have a great weekend!
5 thoughts on “Down Under ~ Australia Zoo Stamp Launch”
Maria, your cards are so sweet… love the soft colors, something I don’t do well at all, but you’ve mastered!
Aww! Thanks Jeanette! I love your cards too. Heading to your blog now 🙂
All your cards are soooo pretty Maria! 🙂 LOVE them all.
These are both sweet and beautiful! Love the soft colors…
Lots of pretty details on these cards! Love the Down Under animals stamp set!