Hello my crafty friends! I hope you are having a great day! It is Newton’s Nook Designs’ Annual Deck the Halls with Inky Paws blog hop. We have some very talented guest designers with us today so please hop along and check out their amazing projects. Newton’s Nook will also be picking TWO lucky winners to receive a $25 store credit so check out the details I have indicated at the end of this blog post. [Just a little important note: I know some of you had difficulties finding the comments section. If you would like to leave a comment to participate in the giveaway, the “comments section” will only be ever visible when a single post on Word Press is being viewed. Please click on this particular blog post and you will be able to leave a comment below. Thank you for understanding and I apologize for the confusion.]
Before I share my project, Newton’s Nook is also having a “Deck the Halls with Inky Paws SALE!”. Take advantage of this SALE and grab your favorites now!
Here’s how I made this card:
- Use a circle die to cut out some masking paper.
- Adhere masking paper to an A2-size panel of Neenah Solar white card stock.
- Ink-blend the panel with Spectrum Noir Water reactive Inks in Straw Bale, Pink Tulip and Fuschia.
- Use the Starfield Stencil and apply texture paste using a palette knife to add interest and texture to the background.
- Remove the masking paper and let the panel dry for about half an hour.
- Stamp the images on some Neenah solar white card stock and color the images in with alcohol markers.
- Die-cut the images using the coordinating dies.
- Adhere the images onto the panel using both foam and liquid adhesives.
- Add the pine boughs die-cut using the Pines & Holly Die Set.
- Finish the card design by stamping the sentiment with VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne.
Enter to Win! Deck the Halls with Inky Paws Hop Prizes!
We will be choosing two lucky winners to win a $25 store credit for Newton’s Nook Designs online shop! To enter, just leave comments on the Design Team Member and Guest blogs (see list below)! TWO WINNERS will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the blog hop. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Sunday, December 5th at 9 pm EST to comment — winners will be announced on the NND blog on Monday, December 6th.