It’s the last day of the Countdown to Confetti Day by Reverse Confetti and we have some beautiful Christmas inspiration for you all today! TOMORROW IS RELEASE DAY and you can purchase everything you saw here on the countdown! There is also a GIVEAWAY so please read through the end of this post to find out how you can WIN!
For today’s reveal, the design team is showcasing the Poinsettia Stamp Set and Poinsettia Confetti Cuts along with the Christmas Card Greetings Stamp Set. I also used the Bag & Tags Creator Confetti Cuts.
I already started Christmas shopping and I thought the stamp set and dies will go perfectly well to decorate this present for a friend. The images are so beautiful and using these to accessorize the present will definitely give it a special personal touch.
Here’s how I made this project:
- stamp the images a few times on some Bristol smooth white card stock with Versamark ink. Sprinkle some gold embossing powder and heat-set with the heating tool.
- color the images in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers (or any watercolor of your choice.
- use the coordinating dies to cut them out.
- die-cut the tags on some gold and pink card stock and stamp the sentiment from the Christmas Card Greetings Stamp Set with Versamark ink. Sprinkle some gold embossing powder and heat-set with the heating tool.
- use some gold twine and loop through the tags.
- wrap the present using some white wrapper.
- use some gingham red & white ribbon first, then loop through the gold ribbon to finish wrapping the present.
- add the pink and gold tags.
- finish the present by adhering the stamped images on the box.
Here’s another closer look:
Hop along with us and see what the other team members have created! Leave a comment by noon central on September 15th for a chance to win. There are two $15 Gift Certificates up for grabs; one for a blog commenter and also one for a FaceBook commenter. Winners will be announced on the Reverse Confetti Blog and FB Group at 5 PM CST on September 15th (that is TODAY!). Make sure you pop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details!
Maria Russell (that’s me!)
11 thoughts on “Countdown to Confetti September Release Day 3 – Poinsettia & Christmas Card Greetings + Giveaway Info”
This is a beautiful card! Love the interactivity of the ornament that dangles free from the design. Nice work!
Lori S in PA
Wow, so beautiful! Love the gold ribbon accent.
gorgeous, love your packaging.
That is stunning! I love the brightness of the gold and the neon colors.
I love the gold ribbon! Gorgeous design and shine!
Wrapping presents have never been my strong suit.
this one is gorgeous. Love the shiny gold ribbon.
thanks for sharing.
It is just Beautiful! I love the gorgeous poinsettias!
Love the color combo and sparkle! Beautiful card!
Beautiful! Loving the darling bright colours!
Love it ❤️