I am pleased to join the Countdown to Confetti Day 2 by Reverse Confetti and we have autumn inspiration for you! There is also a GIVEAWAY so please read through the end of this post to find out how you can WIN!
For today’s reveal, the design team is showcasing the Fall Foliage Stamp Set with Fall Foliage Confetti Cuts. I have also used the beautiful Window Confetti Cuts with the Autumn Sentiments.
As soon as I saw these stamp set and dies, I knew I wanted to create this project today. I know you can’t really tell on the photo, but there is a battery-operated tea light inside that makes this card glow at night.
Here’s how I made this project:
- stamp the images on some Bristol smooth white card stock with Versamark in. Sprinkle some white embossing powder and heat-set with the heating tool.
- color the images in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers (or any watercolor of your choice.
- use the coordinating dies to cut them out.
- adhere some blue plaid pattern paper on some A2-size top folding notecard.
- open the card panel and die-cut the window using the Window Confetti Cuts. Use the same Window Confetti Cuts and die-cut some white card stock.
- adhere some vellum on the open window then adhere the white window die-cut with liquid glue.
- adhere the focal images on the card-front, making sure to alternate and layer the colors.
- stamp the sentiment from the Autumn Sentiments on some Terracotta card stock with Versamark ink. Sprinkle some white embossing powder and heat-set with heating tool.
- fussy-cut the sentiment and adhere on the card.
Hop along with us and see what the other team members have created! Leave a comment by noon central on September 15th for a chance to win. There are two $15 Gift Certificates up for grabs; one for a blog commenter and also one for a FaceBook commenter. Winners will be announced on the Reverse Confetti Blog and FB Group at 5 PM CST on September 15th. Make sure you pop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details!
Maria Russell (that’s me!)
10 thoughts on “Countdown to Confetti September Release Day 2 – Fall Foliage and Autumn Sentiments + Giveaway Info”
super pretty maria!
Beautiful fall foliage! I LOVE the colors!!!!!!!!
Such gorgeous leaves!
Love this! That blue really is a good counterpoint to the fall oranges. Great choice. This release looks fantastic.
Lori S in PA
I’m a sucker for cute leaf images so I’m in love with those Fall Foliage images! Beautiful card!
Love the window die! How pretty.
Love the window and the colorful leaves! Pretty cards!
I like seeing a different use for the window die that is not Halloween themed. TY!
Beautiful window. Love the flowers
The plaid in the background really sets
it all off. thanks for sharing