I am pleased to join the Countdown to Confetti Day 2 by Reverse Confetti and we have autumn inspiration for you! There is also a GIVEAWAY so please read through the end of this post to find out how you can WIN!
As soon as I saw these stamp set and dies, I knew I wanted to create this project today. I know you can’t really tell on the photo, but there is a battery-operated tea light inside that makes this card glow at night.
Here’s how I made this project:
- stamp the images on some Bristol smooth white card stock with Versamark in. Sprinkle some white embossing powder and heat-set with the heating tool.
- color the images in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers (or any watercolor of your choice.
- use the coordinating dies to cut them out.
- adhere some blue plaid pattern paper on some A2-size top folding notecard.
- open the card panel and die-cut the window using the Window Confetti Cuts. Use the same Window Confetti Cuts and die-cut some white card stock.
- adhere some vellum on the open window then adhere the white window die-cut with liquid glue.
- adhere the focal images on the card-front, making sure to alternate and layer the colors.
- stamp the sentiment from the Autumn Sentiments on some Terracotta card stock with Versamark ink. Sprinkle some white embossing powder and heat-set with heating tool.
- fussy-cut the sentiment and adhere on the card.
Hop along with us and see what the other team members have created! Leave a comment by noon central on September 15th for a chance to win. There are two $15 Gift Certificates up for grabs; one for a blog commenter and also one for a FaceBook commenter. Winners will be announced on the Reverse Confetti Blog and FB Group at 5 PM CST on September 15th. Make sure you pop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details!
Maria Russell (that’s me!)