Here’s how I made this card:
- stamp the images on some Neenah Classic Crest Solar white card stock.
- color images in with alcohol markers (or any medium of your choice).
- die-cut the images using the coordinating die.
- die-cut some pattern paper that compliments the color of the stamp images using the biggest die from the A7 Frames & Banners Die Set.
- die-cut the frame (using the same die set above) on some Neenah solar white card stock. adhere some acetate sheet on this frame and add foam adhesive to create the shaker well.
- add some iridescent sequins as the shaker element on top and close the shaker.
- adhere the card front on an A7 card base.
- add the focal images on each window with either liquid glue or tape runner.
- use the banner die to die-cut some lilac card stock. stamp the sentiment on this piece using Versamark ink. Sprinkle some white embossing powder and heat set with heating tool.
- adhere the sentiment on the middle of the card to finish the design.
I hope you like this card today and got inspired. Below, you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Where available, I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and inspiration. Thank you for stopping by, and have an amazing day!