I am pleased to join the Countdown to Confetti Day 1 by Reverse Confetti. We have lots to show you and there is also a GIVEAWAY so please read through the end of this post to find out how you can WIN!
For my first project, I am showcasing the Birthday Buddies Stamp Set and Coordinating Confetti Cuts along with the Circle Gift Card Holder Confetti Cuts (a must-have!) and Birthday Buddies Banter stamp set with the Circle Gift Card Holder Confetti Cuts.
I have also used the All You Need Is Love Stamp Set which is, incidentally, a free with $60 purchase.
I am so excited to share TWO projects today, showcasing the above-mentioned products. First is this gift card holder:
Here’s how I made this project:
- Stamp the images on some Neenah solar white card stock and color the images in with alcohol markers (or any medium of your choice).
- Use the coordinating dies to cut them out. Set this aside for now and prepare the background panel.
- Use the Circle Gift Card Holder Confetti Cuts to die-cut some Strathmore Bristol Smooth White Card Stock.
- Ink-up this panel using a stencil and some Distress Oxide Inks.
- Adhere this panel on a top-folding notecard halfway through so that it can be lifted up when opened by the recipient (see photo below)
- Stamp the sentiment from the Birthday Buddies Banter Stamp Set on some black card stock with VersaMark ink and heat-set with the heating tool. Adhere the sentiment on the card with foam-adhesive so that when the card is opened, the main panel can stand up on its own.
- finish the design by using some white gel pen to for added interest to the images.
I really LOVE the Circle Gift Card Holder Confetti Cuts and this is a must-have for any card-maker! Also, the Birthday Buddies Stamp set have the cutest images and I love that the Coordinating Confetti Cuts makes it super easy to die-cut the inside portion of the balloon strings!
For my second project, I am showcasing the Free with 60 Stamp Set called All you Need is Love with the Large Rainbow Circle Confetti Cuts.
I decided to create a very colorful card design! I love Rainbows and I think this card is so cheerful, it will make anyone’s day!
- Prepare the background panel by die-cutting some Neenah Solar White Card stock using some clouds border die from your collection. Foam-mount both die-cuts on some A2-size white notecard.
- Stamp the sentiment from the “All You Need is Love” Stamp Set with different colors of dye inks.
- Use the Large Rainbow Circle Confetti Cuts to die-cut some Neenah solar white card stock. Color each die-cut using some alcohol markers and adhere them all together using a wide-packing tape.
- Foam-mount the Large Rainbow Circle die-cut to the card front and use your paper trimmer to trim off the excess.
- Finish the card design by adhering the hearts on the Large Rainbow Circle.
I can’t wait to hop around and see what the other team members designed! Leave a comment by noon central on May 7th for a chance to win. Since this is Reverse Confetti’s 9th Birthday, there will be a $25 Gift Certificate for one blog commenter and also one FaceBook commenter. Winners will be announced on the Reverse Confetti Blog and FB Group at 5 PM CST on May 7th. Make sure you pop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details!