I am pleased to join the Countdown to Confetti Day 1 by Reverse Confetti. We have lots to show you and there is also a GIVEAWAY so please read through the end of this post to find out how you can WIN!
For my first project, I am showcasing the Birthday Buddies Stamp Set and Coordinating Confetti Cuts along with the Circle Gift Card Holder Confetti Cuts (a must-have!) and Birthday Buddies Banter stamp set with the Circle Gift Card Holder Confetti Cuts.
I have also used the All You Need Is Love Stamp Set which is, incidentally, a free with $60 purchase.
I am so excited to share TWO projects today, showcasing the above-mentioned products. First is this gift card holder:
Here’s how I made this project:
- Stamp the images on some Neenah solar white card stock and color the images in with alcohol markers (or any medium of your choice).
- Use the coordinating dies to cut them out. Set this aside for now and prepare the background panel.
- Use the Circle Gift Card Holder Confetti Cuts to die-cut some Strathmore Bristol Smooth White Card Stock.
- Ink-up this panel using a stencil and some Distress Oxide Inks.
- Adhere this panel on a top-folding notecard halfway through so that it can be lifted up when opened by the recipient (see photo below)
- Stamp the sentiment from the Birthday Buddies Banter Stamp Set on some black card stock with VersaMark ink and heat-set with the heating tool. Adhere the sentiment on the card with foam-adhesive so that when the card is opened, the main panel can stand up on its own.
- finish the design by using some white gel pen to for added interest to the images.
I really LOVE the Circle Gift Card Holder Confetti Cuts and this is a must-have for any card-maker! Also, the Birthday Buddies Stamp set have the cutest images and I love that the Coordinating Confetti Cuts makes it super easy to die-cut the inside portion of the balloon strings!
For my second project, I am showcasing the Free with 60 Stamp Set called All you Need is Love with the Large Rainbow Circle Confetti Cuts.
I decided to create a very colorful card design! I love Rainbows and I think this card is so cheerful, it will make anyone’s day!
- Prepare the background panel by die-cutting some Neenah Solar White Card stock using some clouds border die from your collection. Foam-mount both die-cuts on some A2-size white notecard.
- Stamp the sentiment from the “All You Need is Love” Stamp Set with different colors of dye inks.
- Use the Large Rainbow Circle Confetti Cuts to die-cut some Neenah solar white card stock. Color each die-cut using some alcohol markers and adhere them all together using a wide-packing tape.
- Foam-mount the Large Rainbow Circle die-cut to the card front and use your paper trimmer to trim off the excess.
- Finish the card design by adhering the hearts on the Large Rainbow Circle.
I can’t wait to hop around and see what the other team members designed! Leave a comment by noon central on May 7th for a chance to win. Since this is Reverse Confetti’s 9th Birthday, there will be a $25 Gift Certificate for one blog commenter and also one FaceBook commenter. Winners will be announced on the Reverse Confetti Blog and FB Group at 5 PM CST on May 7th. Make sure you pop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details!
13 thoughts on “COUNTDOWN TO CONFETTI – DAY 1 – Birthday Buddies & Birthday Buddies Banter”
Maria, love your fabulous projects.
Absolutely adorable!!!! I love this new birthday release!!!!
These are great cards! So fun!
The tortoise is my favorite! He is precious!!!!
Two fabulous cards and so creative!! The little turtle is precious and love the bold colors of the gift card holder!! Your rainbow card is perfect in today’s times because we all need more LOVE!!! Colorful, festive and fun!!
Thanks for sharing your sweet card designs using these fun new products! I’m definitely adding some items to my wishlist.
Love your fun projects! That turtle is adorbs!
these are so cute and colorful!
Such absolutely darling cards!
These are great! What an awesome gift card holder!
Awesome projects! I really love your gift card holder with the cute turtle!
Beautiful projects! Love the birthday themed stamp sets!
Wonderful cards. Colorful and fun.
That turtle is darling. thanks for sharing