It’s inspiration day 1 at LDRS Creative and the entire design team is showing off a few of our favorites from the winter release. For today’s card, I am featuring the Dahlia stamp set and coordinating dies, with the A2 Diagonal Layered Stitched Card Toppers Die Set, Happy Me Happy You stamp set and the Sentiment Stack II Die.
Here’s how I made this card:
- Stamped the Dahlia image on some Neenah solar white card stock with Raven Hybrid Ink.
- Color the images in with alcohol markers and use the coordinating die to cut it out.
- On another panel of Neenah solar white card stock, stamp the “xxxxxxx” image included in the Dahlia stamp set a few times to create a wonderful pattern. Sometimes, the added stamp images can create some beautiful pattern to use as a background for your cards.
- Adhere this pattern on some black card stock to ground the images.
- Use the second die from the A2 Diagonal Layered Stitched Card Toppers Die Set to die-cut some Neenah panel. Matt this panel with another black card stock and adhere on an A2-size notecard.
- Adhere the pattern on the card front with liquid glue.
- Adhere the focal image on the card.
- Stamp the sentiments from the Happy Me Happy You stamp set and use the Sentiment Stack II Die to cut them all out. I really LOVE these type of stamp & die combo as you get to stamp a few sentiments and die cut all at once.
- Adhere the sentiment “You Make Me Happy” on the card.
- Finish the design by using white gel pen to add some dots and stars to the flowers for added texture.
Stay tuned for Day 2 as we bring you more inspiration tomorrow. I hope you like my card today. The supplies I used are listed and linked below. Thanks for stopping by!