It’s inspiration day 2 at LDRS Creative and the entire design team is showing off a few of our favorites from the winter release. For today’s card, I am featuring the Log Cabin Pocket Pals stamp set and Log Cabin Pocket Pals Coordinating Dies with the A2 Diagonal Stitched Layered Card Toppers and In the Grass Die Set.
Here’s how I made this card:
- Stamp the image from the Log Cabin Pocket Pals stamp set on some Neenah solar white card stock with Raven Hybrid Ink.
- Color the images in with alcohol markers and use the Log Cabin Pocket Pals Coordinating Dies to cut it out. I also used the insert die to cut out the windows and the door to make in interactive. I love that you can open and close the door!
- Use the second biggest die from A2 Diagonal Stitched Layered Card Toppers and die-cut some pattern paper. I used a pattern paper from the previously released kit but you can use any pattern paper you have from your stash.
- Cut the grass using the In the Grass Die Set and the Daisy Delights Paper Pad. Adhere with glue.
- Add the focal image on this panel with foam adhesive for added dimension.
- Matt this panel with some black card stock that is about 1/8 inch bigger. Adhere this on an A2-size notecard.
- Stamp the sentiment on some black card stock with watermark ink. Sprinkle some white embossing powder and heat-set with heating tool.
- Adhere the sentiment on the focal panel and use some white gel pen to add dots to the background.
Don’t you just love that it looks “glowing” from the inside? I am so happy how this card turned out. I hope you love this card too and got inspired. The supplies I used are listed and linked below. Thanks for stopping by!