Hello CAS-ual Fridays fans! Maria here on the blog with you today. I am so sad to say that this is going to be my last post as a member of the Ink squad. Being on this team has made me a better designer and having Michele Gross as our lady boss, wow! I can’t even stop the tears as I’m writing this. Michele is the best ever and the girls on this team are simply sweet and amazing! I could never ask for a better team! Sadly, my schedule has gone a bit awry but I will continue to promote CAS-ual Fridays and if you follow my blog or instagram, you will still see these projects.
For my project today, I am showcasing my favorite dies from the March release. I used the Tin Roof Cover Fri-Die and the Sweet Friend Fri-Dies.
Here’s my card:
How I made the card:
- die-cut the Tin Roof Cover Fri-Die with some 110 lb smooth white card stock. also die-cut a frame die from my stash with to layer this together.
- adhere acetate sheet with using strong adhesive to create the window for the shaker.
- add some foam adhesive and add sequin mix for the shaker element.
- close the shaker card by adding patterned paper with strong adhesive.
- die-cut the “Hello” from the Sweet Friend Fri-dies on some black card stock.
- run this piece through a sticker maker and adhere the same on the foreground.
- stamp the sentiment from the Supercalifragilistic stamp set on some vellum with Versafine Onyx Black ink and heat emboss using clear embossing powder. Adhere this piece around the card and secure with tape on the back.
- adhere this shaker piece on an A2 side folding card base.
To finish my design, I used my Sakura white gel pen to add some lines and dots to the “Hello” sentiment.
I hope you like my card and got inspired to create something beautiful today! Please don’t forget to use my coupon code “MARIASENTME” for 15% off your order. I hope you have an amazing day, and happy crafting!
2 thoughts on “Friendship Card and a Farewell to CAS-ual Fridays”
Love how you showcased these dies!