Easter is fast-approaching and I have the cutest 3d pop-up card for you today featuring products from Kat Scrappiness. I LOVE mixing and matching old and new products so here’s what I used for today’s card:
- 3D Pop-up Box Die
- Grass Add-On Die
- Hoppy Days Stamp Set
- Hoppy Days Coordinating Dies
- Glitter Galore Paper Pad
- Bunny Hop Paper Pad
- Easter Quokkas Stamp Set
- Crafter’s Essentials II Die Set (Sun)
- Crafter’s Essentials Fall Die (Fence)
- Slimline Rainbow Die (Clouds)
Here’s how I made it:
- stamp the images from the Hoppy Days Stamp Set on some Neenah Classic Crest Solar white card stock. It is really helpful if you have the Misti Stamping Tool to get a really nice impression of your stamped images.
- color the images in with alcohol markers (or any medium of your choice). I color mine with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.
- die-cut the images using the Hoppy Days Coordinating Dies with your die-cutting machine. Secure the dies by using Pixie Tape so they don’t shift while die-cutting. In case you’re wondering, I use the Sizzix Big Shot Machine with Cutting Plates plus Magic Mat by Scrapbook.Com. [The Magic Mat is a self-healing mat and you can use it for a long time without having to buy new plates].
- die-cut the 3D Pop-up Box Die twice with white card stock and Bunny Hop Paper Pad.
- use the Grass Add-On Die and Glitter Galore Paper Pad to die-cut the grass.
- trim some black card stock that will fit the card and draw some yellow lines to create the “road” for the bunny. Adhere this piece in the middle of the pop-up card.
- assemble the 3d Pop-up card with liquid glue.
- die-cut the Sun using the Crafter’s Essentials II Die Set and adhere onto the card.
- die-cut the clouds using the smallest cloud die from the Slimline Rainbow Die. Adhere to the card with liquid and foam adhesive to create dimension.
- adhere the focal images onto the card with liquid glue. In case you’re wondering my favorite glue is the Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue.
- finish the card design by stamping the sentiment from the Easter Quokkas Stamp Set with Versamark ink. Sprinkle some white embossing powder and heat set with heating tool. Adhere the sentiment and add some stars for added texture and interest.
I hope you like this card today and got inspired. The supplies I used are highlighted and linked within the context of this blog post. Where available, I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and inspiration. Thank you for stopping by, and have an amazing day!