It’s been a crazy day for me so far and it’s only Monday! I am currently traveling but I wanted to share with you a sneak peek of the September Release by CC Designs. For my card today, I am showcasing the Roberto Rascal’s Bats Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies.
Here’s how I made the card:
- stamp the images on some X-Press It Card Stock and color the images in with alcohol markers.
- die-cut the images using the coordinating die.
- ink-up a panel of Strathmore Bristol Smooth white card stock using a stencils with distress oxide ink. Adhere this panel on an A2-size notecard.
- use another stencil and black distress ink to add the spooky trees. Leave it to dry for about half an hour.
- die-cut the hills using a die from my collection.
- adhere the images on the card front with liquid glue.
- stamp some bats on the background using versafine black ink.
- stamp the sentiment on the card with Versamark ink.
- sprinkle some white embossing powder and heat-set the sentiment with heating tool.
Aren’t those images adorable?! Stay tuned this week as we give you more sneak peeks of the September release. I will be back on September 7th to give you another peek.
We will also have an Instagram/BLOG Hop on September 9th, which is the release day and there are two $15 gift certificate to CC Designs up for grabs. One comment will be pulled out from the Blog commenter and one from the Instagram commenter.
Thanks for stopping by!