Hello Kat Scrappiness fans! I am loving all the pinks and reds this month and today, I am also featuring one of my favorite stamp set by Kat Scrappiness called the Layered Chocolate Bar and I am pairing it up with the Embossed Edge Rectangle Dies, Heartfelt Wishes SL Paper Pad and the Lawn Fawn Valentine Hearts Border Die Set.
Here’s how I made this card:
- Stamp the images using the Layered Chocolate Bar Stamp Set on some Neenah solar white card stock with 3 colors of Brown Dye inks.
- Cut the “chocolate bars” with precision snips.
- Use the Embossed Edge Rectangle Dies to die cut another white panel, as well as the Heartfelt Wishes SL Paper Pad and adhere them together with liquid glue. This will achieve a seamless look.
- Cut a strip of brown card stock and adhere on the panel.
- Adhere the focal images on the card with liquid and foam adhesive for added dimension.
- Die cut some dark and light pink card stock using the Lawn Fawn Valentine Hearts Border Die Set. Adhere them together and add on the card with liquid glue.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Valentine Quokka Stamp Set on some black card stock with Versamark Ink and heat-set with the heating tool.
- Finish the card design by adhering the sentiment.
The images look so realistic, don’t you think? This is honestly one of my favorite layering stamp set of all time! It is so easy to layer and the result is just fantastic! Check out my older project photos of the Layered Chocolate Stamp Set on the website for more samples.
I hope you like my card today. The supplies I used are listed and linked below. Thanks for stopping by today and have an amazing day!