It’s the last day of the sneak peek of the February Release by CC Designs. For today’s card, I am showcasing the Cat Kinda Day Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies.
Here’s how I made the card:
- stamp the images on some X-Press It Card Stock and color the images in with alcohol markers.
- die-cut the images using the coordinating die.
- ink-up a panel of Strathmore Bristol Smooth white card stock using a Stencil with distress oxide ink. Adhere this panel on an A2-size notecard.
- die-cut the picture frames using Lawn Fawn Mini Picture Frame Dies in different colors of card stock. Adhere the frames onto the card with liquid and foam adhesive.
- Adhere the color images inside each frame.
- Add the sentiment to the card.
Aren’t these images adorable?! These stamp set and dies will be available tomorrow and we will have a GIVEAWAY! Stay tuned! Thanks for stopping by!
One thought on “CC Designs February Release Sneak Peek – CAT KINDA DAY”
OH. MY GOODNESS. Girl, that is the cutest card EVER! Those kitties with glasses…oh my! I can almost hear them purring. I love, love, love this card! Adorable! 💜💜💜