It’s been a crazy busy week for me so far and it’s only Wednesday! 😦 I am back today to share with you a sneak peek of the February Release by CC Designs. For my card today, I am showcasing the Grouchy Pets Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies.
Here’s how I made the card:
- stamp the images on some X-Press It Card Stock and color the images in with alcohol markers.
- die-cut the images using the coordinating die.
- ink-up a panel of Strathmore Bristol Smooth white card stock using a Stencil with distress oxide ink. Adhere this panel on an A2-size notecard.
- use another stencil and black texture paste for added texture and interest. Leave it to dry for about half an hour.
- use an oval die to die-cut some white card stock. Add foam-adhesive and adhere to the card front.
- adhere the image on the card with liquid glue.
- finish the design by adding the sentiment.
Isn’t he adorable?! Stay tuned tomorrow as we preview more sneak peeks of the February release. Thanks for stopping by!
One thought on “CC Designs February Release Sneak Peek – Grouchy Pets”
What a fantastic card! So awesome! You rock, Maria.