It’s been a crazy busy week for me so far and it’s only Wednesday! 😦 I am back today to share with you a sneak peek of the February Release by CC Designs. For my card today, I am showcasing the Grouchy Pets Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies.
Here’s how I made the card:
- stamp the images on some X-Press It Card Stock and color the images in with alcohol markers.
- die-cut the images using the coordinating die.
- ink-up a panel of Strathmore Bristol Smooth white card stock using a Stencil with distress oxide ink. Adhere this panel on an A2-size notecard.
- use another stencil and black texture paste for added texture and interest. Leave it to dry for about half an hour.
- use an oval die to die-cut some white card stock. Add foam-adhesive and adhere to the card front.
- adhere the image on the card with liquid glue.
- finish the design by adding the sentiment.
Isn’t he adorable?! Stay tuned tomorrow as we preview more sneak peeks of the February release. Thanks for stopping by!