Hello my crafty friends, it’s a lazy Sunday on my side of the world! The skies are dark and dreary and it’s raining, boo! I figured today is the perfect time to create something extremely colorful and I am joining the Reverse Confetti’s Stock Your Stash Challenge and this month’s theme is “LOVE IS IN THE AIR“.
The Stock Your Stash Challenge link list will be open from the 1st of the month until noon CST on the 29th of the month. Click the “Play Along...” button on our Reverse Confetti’s sidebar to go current link list post. Reverse Confetti stamps and/or Confetti Cuts are required to win. This is a way we get to thank their customers for using their stamps. Anyone is welcome to play, though! You may enter as many times as you wish.Use #SYSChallenge when playing along with this challenge.There will be a random winner selected each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store. The winner of challenge will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog at the end of the month.
For my card below, I am showcasing the Large Circle of Hearts Confetti Cuts along with the Valentine Sentiments Stamp Set and the Stitched Daisies Cover Panel Confetti Cuts.
Here’s how I made this card:
- Die-cut the background using the Stitched Daisies Cover Panel Confetti Cuts with Cloud White card stock.
- Trim about 1/8 inch on all four sides.
- Use the Large Circle of Hearts Confetti Cuts on the background panel and die-cut to create the window.
- Use the Large Circle of Hearts Confetti Cuts again and die-cut another piece with Cloud White card stock and in-lay the die-cuts on the background panel with liquid glue.
- Use the small heart die from the die set and die-cut a few hearts and color the same with alcohol markers.
- Adhere each heart on top with foam dots for added dimension.
- Flip the background panel and add some acetate sheet and foam adhesive to create the shaker well.
- Add some bokeh sequins as the shaker element. [Designer tip” since the background is already colorful, you don’t need to add more colors to the design.]
- Adhere the card panel on some top-folding A2-size notecard to close the shaker well.
- Finish the card design by stamping the sentiment from the Valentine Sentiments Stamp Set with VersaMark ink. Sprinkle some white embossing powder and heat-set with heating tool. Fussy-cut the sentiment with precision snips and adhere on the focal panel.
I hope you like my project and will play along. The supplies are listed and linked below. Thanks for stopping by! Happy Sunday!