Hello Miss Ink fans! I am sharing yet another holiday-themed card today showcasing the Blitzened Stamp Set with the Ins & Outs Bohemian Stencil Set. As soon as I saw this stamp set, I knew I just had to have it!
Here’s how I made the card:
- Temporarily adhere stencil # 1 to an A2-size panel of Bristol Smooth white card stock using some Pixie Spray.
- Ink-blend the panel with Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink. Remove the stencil.
- Place Stencil #2 and use Mustard Seed Distress Oxide Ink for the outline.
- Stamp the images on some Neenah solar white card stock and color them in with alcohol markers.
- Fussy-cut the images or use an electronic cutting machine to cut them out. I used my Scan N Cut Machine to cut the images that I colored.
- Adhere the focal image on the card panel with foam adhesive for added dimension.
- Adhere some star die-cuts to the card and use white gel pen to add some dots and stars to the panel for added interest and texture. [Designer’s tip: These tiny details really help to make a cute card.]
- Finish the card design by stamping the sentiment with VersaFine Claire in Nocturne.
I hope you like my holiday-themed card today and got inspired. The supplies I used are listed and linked below. Thank you for stopping by!