I have been making a lot of holiday-themed cards lately and I wanted to take a break from that. Luckily, I have this Otters Stamp Set and coordinating dies by CC Designs that I can play with. I always like having just-because cards in my stash to send to family and friends.
Here’s how I made it:
- Cover an A2-size watercolor panel with Pink, Yellow and orange watercolors. Let this dry for about half an hour.
- Temporarily adhere the stencil to the background panel with Pixie Spray. Use the stencil and palette knife to spread texture paste for added interest. Let this dry for half an hour and adhere on an A2-size notecard.
- Stamp the images on some Neenah solar white card stock and color the images in with alcohol markers.
- Die-cut the images using the coordinating dies.
- Adhere the focal images on the card.
- Stamp the sentiment on some black card stock with Versamark ink and speinkle some white embossing powder. Use heating tool to heat-set the sentiment.
- Adhere the sentiment on the card with liquid glue.
- Finish the design by adding some stars.
This is honestly one of the quickest cards I’ve ever made! I hope I have given you some inspiration today. The supplies I used are listed and linked below. Thanks for stopping by!