I am so happy to join Reverse Confetti’s Creative Hop where you’ll find a lot of AMAZING inspiration using products from the last release. Check out the hop listing below to see the wonderful projects prepared by the entire team.
June is Pride Month so I am honoring this occasion by showcasing A Beautiful Day Stamp Set with Coordinating Confetti Cuts, along with the Folklore Cover Panel Confetti Cuts and Large Rainbow Circle Confetti Cuts.
Here’s how I made this card:
- stamp the images from the A Beautiful Day stamp set on some Vellum with Versamark ink.
- use the A Beautiful Day Confetti Cuts to cut them all out.
- prepare the background by die-cutting some Neenah Solar White Card Stock using the Folklore Cover Panel. Die-cut the circle in the middle using the Large Rainbow Circle Confetti Cuts. Adhere the cover panel on some A2-size notecard.
- use the same Large Rainbow Circle Confetti Cuts and die-cut a few colored card stock to create the rainbow. Adhere the die-cut pieces on the card with liquid glue.
- die-cut the Layered Friend on some black and white card stock. Adhere with liquid glue.
- stamp the sentiment on some black card stock with Versamark ink. Sprinkle some white embossing powder and heat-set with heating tool.
- use paper trimmer to trim the sentiment and adhere on the focal panel.
- adhere the butterflies using tape runner.
- finish the card design by adhering some gold pearls for added texture and interest.
I really LOVE the latest release by Reverse Confetti. I hope you like my project and got inspired! Below, you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Where available, I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and inspiration.
Remember that you will get a FREE STAMP SET on orders over $60.00!!!! Don’t forget to hop along and check out more inspiration from the entire team. Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!
Here’s the hop listing:
Maria Russell (you are here)
One thought on “JUNE CREATIVE HOP WITH REVERSE CONFETTI”
Maria, this is so Pretty!