Summer is here and what better way to celebrate it than going to the beach with family and friends! I am back today sharing this beautiful beach-themed card, showcasing the Summer Moments Stamp Set + Coordinating Dies and Sunscape Stencil along with the following Die Sets –> A7 Frames and Banners, Oval Frames, Frames & Flags and Sea Borders and Land Borders Die Set.
Here’s how I made this card:
- stamp the image(s) on some Neenah Classic Crest Solar white card stock.
- color images in with alcohol markers (or any medium of your choice).
- die-cut the image(s) using the coordinating die.
- die-cut the scallop frame twice using the Frames & Flags die set. Use the Land Border Die to die-cut the sand hill and color this piece using alcohol markers. Draw some dots for added texture and interest.
- use the oval die from the Oval Frames die set to die-cut the window. Use the same Oval die and the Sea Borders to die-cut the waves on some blue card stock. I did this twice and adhered them together with liquid glue.
- adhere the scallop panel on some A2-size notecard.
- ink-blend the oval die-cut using some distress ink and the Sunscape Stencil. Adhere the waves with liquid glue. Adhere this piece on the card.
- foam-mount the sand hill and the stamp image(s) on the card for added dimension.
- finish the card design by stamping the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black ink. Here’s another look at the card:
I hope you like this card today and got inspired. Below, you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Where available, I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and inspiration. Thank you for stopping by, and have an amazing day!