Spring is here and not only am I loving all the pastel colors, but it is also time to celebrate birthdays! I am back today to share another card with you, showcasing the Hippity Hoppity Bunnies stamp set that I paired up with one of my all-time favorite dies by Kat Scrappiness called, Crafter’s Essentials I Die Set.
Here’s how I made this card:
- Ink-up a panel of some Strathmore Bristol Smooth white card stock measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 with some Distress Oxide inks. For this card, I used Tumbled Glass, Spun Sugar and Scattered Straw.
- Use Distress Sprayer to spray some water on the ink-blended panel and pick up the excess water with some paper towel and adhere on an A2-size notecard.
- Stamp the images from the Hippity Hoppity Bunnies Stamp Set on some Neenah Solar White Card Stock.
- Color the images in with alcohol markers and cut the images using precision snips or Brother Scan N Cut Machine.
- Die-cut the white frame using one of the dies from the Crafter’s Essentials I Die Set and foam-mount this frame on the card for added dimension.
- Adhere the colored images on the card panel with foam adhesive.
- Die-cut the bigger star using the star die from the Crafter’s Essentials I Die Set. Add a few small stars adhering them with liquid glue.
- Finish the design by stamping the sentiment with Versafine Clair ink in Nocturne.
I love mixing and matching old and new from products from the Kat Scrappiness store. The Crafter’s Essentials I Die Set is a definite must-have for any paper crafter!
I hope you like this card today and got inspired! The supplies I used are listed and linked below. Thanks for stopping by today and happy stamping!