Hello everyone! It is that time of the year where card-makers get together and celebrate our love for coffee! It is the Fall/Winter Coffee Lover’s Blog Hop and Kat Scrappiness, Inc. is pleased to be a returning super sponsor for this event. I’d also like to take this opportunity to thank Amy Tsuruta and the rest of her team responsible for facilitating this great hop! I don’t know how you guys do it but you all rock!
For my card, I am showcasing the Stewart The Sloth stamp set, along with the Everyday Brush Strokes stamp set, the Got Coffee? Die Set and the Brown Diamond Rhinestone Mix.
Here’s how I made it:
- Stamp the image on some Neenah solar white card stock.
- Color the images in with alcohol markers and fussy-cut with precision snips.
- Create your own background panel by using the Everyday Brush Strokes stamp set and randomly stamp the images using Lawn Fawn Ballet Slippers and Pizza Crust ink.
- Use a die from my collection to die-cut the black frame and adhere in the center of the card panel with liquid glue.
- Adhere the focal image on the card with foam adhesive for added dimension.
- Finish the card design by adding some Brown Diamond Rhinestone Mix.
Before you go, please note that EVERYTHING in the “Coffee-Themed Products” Category is on sale for 15% off from November 12 to 19, 2021. Please use coupon code: “FWCOFFEEHOP” to avail this special discount. So grab your KS favorites now!
I hope you like my card and got inspired! I’d love for you to leave a comment and tell me what you think! The supplies I used are listed and linked below. Thanks for stopping by today and have an amazing day!
8 thoughts on “Fall/Winter Coffee Lover’s Blog Hop 2021”
oh I love everything about this card! The sloth, the splotches, the colors! Thanks for sharing 😉
I love this so much! That sloth is amazing.
I love this Maria!
Thanks for linking up!
this is super adorable card!
Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!☕
I’m in love with this card! The layout, that image, and that background…beautifully done!
So adorable! The black frame is simply perfect!
Cute sloth. Wonderful artsy look with the brush strokes.