I didn’t want to use traditional Christmas colors and decided to do some pinks, blues and mint green.
Here’s how I made the card:
- Stamp the images on some alcohol-friendly card stock and die-cut the images with the coordinating dies.
- Color the images in with alcohol markers (or any medium of your choice).
- Die-cut the word “Joy” using the Joy Noel Metal Die on some dark pink card stock that matches the color of the images.
- Adhere the patterned paper on some A2-size notecard.
- Die-cut the snow banks and little trees with some white and patterned paper.
- Assemble the card by adhering the snowbank with the trees first, and layer the other panel using tape runner.
- Adhere the focal images and the word “Joy” on the card with liquid glue.
- Stamp the sentiment using some Dark Red dye ink.
I LOVE these cute little penguins so much! Aren’t they so adorable? Who wouldn’t like to receive a cute Christmas card like this?! This stamp set is a must-have for any stamper.
I hope you like the card and got inspired today. The supplies I used are listed and linked below. Thank you for stopping by today, and happy stamping!